Sunday, March 25, 2012

OOTD: Wings and Things

I had a fabulous night at the Kennedy Center in DC last night to see Prague Philharmonic Orchestra. I didn't have much time to prepare for this event and had literally 3 minutes to get home and get dressed- so when all else failed a little black dress was my savior. Every woman should own a little black dress or two- Especially when things/events pop up! I didn't do much accessorizing, I was really going for super simple look. ALL BLACK ERRYTHANG!

Natte by Marchesa sheer bell sleeved dress, CC Classic Flap in Black, Black and Cranberry shimmer stockings( Donna Karan), Michele Diamond Deco watch, Gold Chiffon Necklace,  Black Brian Atwood Pump, Black Belt(Thrifted)





I live for the sleeves on this number! I felt like a princess!


WINGS


5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...