Sunday, March 11, 2012

OOTD: Polka Dots Etcetera



We are all  blueprints in motion that God specifically mapped out to simulate "life-like" images.  The love of God will assist in the connection we need to become less abstract. The goal is to actualize our full potential and seek what is already within.  In our own lives- it is imperative that we connect the dots that will transcend beyond spots to unveil our personal picture lucidly.  How you choose to connect your dots is up to you.-



Black and White is a HUGE trend this season. I love the juxtaposing polka dots- it is the right amount of quirky and very easy to pull off. Polka dots are one of my favorite prints and I love mixing them with stripes or with other items that are polka dot.
Anne Klein Polka Dot Shoes:Black Trouser Socks(Betsey Johnson)
Let me in!!!! I love the slingback detail of this shoe.


Dress: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...