Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cirque De So-Chiff

@ Xrated party hosted by blogger Necole Bitchie. I was excited and my outfit was reflected in that emotion. I love juxtaposing prints and colors. My personal style reflects my mood. I am a huge fan of shorts, and black tights so you guys will see a lot of those elements in my looks. I think this look was nerdy chic @ its best and I like how everything came together. Don't be afraid to take risks with fashion or your personal style. It was made to be fun. Don't take yourself too seriously... Style is a circus. Welcome to Cirque de so-Chiff--- it's the greatest show on Earth!!!!!



Cardigan: Ralph Laurent , Top:  Kenar, Shorts: Moschino, Stockings: HUE,   Shoes: Free Press, Eyeglasses: (Ray Ban), Bracelet: Givenchy, Watch: Philip Stein


Click Links below for more footage of event including a feature of me !

Chiffon Sparkle - Featured on: Click Link Below

http://necolebitchie.com/2011/10/24/an-evening-with-x-rated-fusion-liqueur-hosted-by-necole-bitchie/dc-style/

http://theseventhdistrict.com/2011/10/20/necole-bitchie-xrated-in-dc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...