Sunday, August 5, 2012

OOTD: Garden Get-up

@ Running Errands After Work

Shirt: H&M, Skirt: Nordstrom, Watch: Michele, Earrings: Thrifted, Glasses: Ray Ban, Ring: Nordstrom,  Bag: Elliot Lucca, Belt: Thrifted, Necklace: David Yurman, Shoes: Poetic License London, Bracelets: David Yurman, Tiffany's, Pandora, John Hardy, Ralph Lauren


 




The Talk: Today was one of those days where I was  having a bad  hair day and decided to pull my hair up in a bun. I had on this skirt earlier for work with a white collar blouse and some slingback pumps. After work I had a crap load of errands to run so I pretty much just grabbed what was in my reach. I grabbed this really cute polka dot top and grabbed my favorite canvas sneakers.  I grabbed the biggest bag I could find... 







The Talk:  I really think I have this shirt on backwards... but I am trying to figure out why it would be so many buttons in the back of the shirt. How am I supposed to button my blouse? Or maybe this top was not made for single women? Hmmm






7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...