Sunday, July 22, 2012

OOTD: The Domino Effect

@: Work

Shirt: Calvin Klein, Skirt: Vince Camuto, Shoes: Nine West(over 10 years old), Bracelet: Loehman's, Watch: Michele, Nails: Sinful Colors in Blue, Earrings: Target Purse: Chanel, Glasses: Ray Ban RX Makeup: Magenta Lipliner w/ Girl About Town Lipstick.










Notes: Black and White is such a fun look to create. I started out with the skirt and knew I wanted to emphasize the color scheme, so I paired these fabulous shoes, bangles and white collar shirt to create the "Domino Effect". I hope this look will inspire you to create your own little Domino Effect.
Chiffon Sparkle XO

9 comments:

  1. Love C! Classic and very Chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a classic black and white outfit! Looking good!

    Found you on BLM now following :)

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that skirt!!! I'm 5'1....wonder if that length would do me any justice?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Karen, I am 5"5 and felt it was a little long on me. Perfect for the office, I do wish it was a bit shorter because of my height.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely. I love the soft pleat look. I love that you kept the palette as black and white. Very understated chic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GIRL BYE!!!!!!!! THIS IS CLASSICALLY FIERCE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...