Friday, May 4, 2012

OOTD: Cupcakes and Skulls

After a delicious happy hour dinner at Ruth Chris Steak House,  I was invited to DMV designer, Andrew Nowell Fashion Show-  showcasing  his Spring Looks, Swimwear and his "UNDERWARE" brand, Dasoul Underwear. It was held at Moca Lounge on 14th & W Streets NW. Great Venue, Great Show. 

Pant: Dittos, Top: TJ MAXX, Glasses: Ray Ban, Shoes: Ivanka Trump, Rings: Gurhan, Bracelets: David Yurman Amethyst Cable, Bag: CC Classic Flap/Jumbo, Scarf: Alexander McQueen, Lipstick: Nicki Minaj for MAC.
Me and my good friend Riley Knoxx of Reality Show "Drag City" at Andre Worell Fashion Show. 

Brights are really a hit this season, I paired a pink top with a purple bottom because it was easy and it made sense considering the colorblocking trend. When I think of feminine colors, pink and purple are shades that usually come to mind. I wanted to add a bit of edge to this look so I paired it with python pointy toe flats and a skull scarf. I am a huge fan of this scarf because it adds instant edge to an otherwise very girly look. 




I love this green polish!!!!!!!! I got it at Target and it is made by Sinful Colors. The polish quality is amazing--and at a price point of 2.99 you can't go wrong. I love a great price point!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...