Thursday, August 9, 2012

OOTD: -100 Aztec Aura

@ Private Beach BBQ
Shorts: Target, Shirt: TJ Maxx, Shoes: Jessica Simpson, Bracelets: David Yurman, Street Vendor, Watch: Michele, Glasses: Ray Ban,  Backpack: Gucci, Makeup: Pink Lemonade Lipglass by MAC.


What I love about this outfit is first the price. The total cost was @round $65.00 (not including accessories) but you can totally recreate this look with less expensive accessories and look just as great! I love looking good on a budget- It's definitely a lot more FUN!!!!  Ok, so I visited my friends  beach house for a spectacular BBQ and I will be honest, I  wasn't sure what I wanted to wear. I wasn't feeling bikini-ish or motivated to get in the water especially with all this flesh eating bacteria floating around. Anywho(spell check, tried to check me- but I make the rules on my blog), I decided to wear shorts and a tee and it worked out perfectly. I was comfortable, cute and cool. I wore something I did not mind getting food spilled on. This outfit was very functional. Once I went out to the beach, I changed  into my flip flops :)
If you do not own a pair of these Jessica Simpson High Heeled Straw Wedges. Please cop you a pair. They were a steal for 40.00 on sale  and they are the most comfy shoes ever and oh so stylish!!!!!


I am secretly obsessed with these cropped tees with tails. They make me so happy!

Metro Swag.




Tips: White tee's are a must have in your wardrobe. I like to think of myself as a white top collector. They always come in handy and go with absolutely anything. You can never go wrong with a white top. I try to buy one every time I go shopping. Try to collect a white top everytime you go shopping and see how it adds so much value to your wardrobe.

Chiffon, XO

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...