Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pink Marguerita with lemon



Pink Marguerita with lemonThis is the perfect outfit for having a casual meeting with business partner or girlfriends. A bright blazer paired with  neutral tones and a bright shoe to make a statement in STYLE with maximum comfort and chicness. I love the colors that Kim K are wearing in this look, but there are elements of her outfit that I think could be edited better. So I decided to create a similar look with edits. I think she did a great job with choosing colors for this look, but I think the black cow neck throws this looks off from being carefree to something weirdly contrived. So instead of doing a black cow-neck, I chose a medium grey tank to wear underneath the blazer. I wanted to keep the neck simple especially since the pink blazer I found has a contrasting lapel. I also wanted to brighten the look a bit so instead of doing a dark bottom I paired this look with a white skinny jean. For added drama I threw in  a pair of yellow pumps for more POP. I finished the look with some dark tinted aviator styled sunglasses, some skinny silver hoop earrings and a black Balenciaga City Bag. Chiffon Sparkle XOXO




NIKE rib tank
$13 - nike.com

Pink jacket
$88 - nastygal.com

Jane Norman skinny leg pants
£35 - janenorman.co.uk

Kurt Geiger platform shoes
£295 - harrods.com

Balenciaga nickel bag
$2,045 - barneys.com

Mystic Light pave jewelry
$815 - maxandchloe.com

Ray-Ban metal shades
185 CAD - dealuxe.ca

Amrita Singh bracelet
$44 - amritasingh.com

NARS lip gloss
$26 - barneys.com

Hermes fragrance
$165 - usa.hermes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...