Monday, June 4, 2012

OOTD : Denim Chillin'

 @: Shopping

Shoes: Tory Burch, Dress: Express( Vintage), Bracelets: David Yurman, John Hardy, Watch: Michele, Glasses: Isson, Lipstick: Morange, Earrings: Kwiat, Bag: Burberry

 



Burberry Tote. This bag is cute and doubles as a purse. It is definitely my go to bag. Check out the scuff marks on the side. I wear this baby out!!!!


My favorite Tory Burch Flats. I never owned the round toe popular ones. I always thought these were more exclusive. I still have never seen anyone with these.

Dress: ( EXPRESS) This is my moms dress, it actually looked waaaay better on her back in the day... because she is taller and had a short sassy hair cut at the time she purchased this....over 15 years ago. From time to time I go raid her closet and I remembered how fab this dress was on her. It was actually a darker denim, but its been washed so much it is now the color you see.  I really like the comfort aspect more than anything.




I was totally in relax mode. I just wanted to be comfortable...and this dress felt like pajamas. Nothing is easier than a long dress with flats. I did not accessorize much at all. It was just a very plain day.




 Get This Look

Denim Chillin










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...