Wednesday, April 4, 2012

OOTD: Pleats In The Street

It was a beautiful 80 something degrees today in the City. I was feeling easy and breezy and wanted a look that was effortless, appropriate for work and could later turn into a nice outfit for cocktails- well water for me, but
you know what I mean! This is how I wanted to do spring in the city- with pleats.
When it is all said and DONE!
This is how the look started out for work. I didn't want to wear the chignon to work, so I wore my hair down- which in my opinion is more suitable for the office. .





I love this charm braclet. I use to work for M.A.C a few years back and this was one of their employees gifts. This is the first time I wore this piece and I fell in love with it. Catch the mini ruby woo. I ADORE!

Invicta diamond watch w/pink alligator leather band. This is one of my favorite casual watches. I'm a huge fan of the bubble casing.








Late afternoon segment, time for libations and conversations with the chica's- I got rid of the belt and kept it moving.

3 comments:

  1. very cute....i wish i was working back then for that bracelet. I still rock MAC necklaces tho hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look! Both the bun and straight and sleek are cute...

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I see the background I get soooo excited!!! I love where I grew up!!! I am truly an uptown girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...