Thursday, April 5, 2012

OOTD: Stars and Rockets


Glasses: Prada

Today, I was invited to a premiere for a new HBO series titled, "Girls". The premier was held at the Dunes Gallery in the Columbia Heights area. The event was cute- good cocktails and really great popcorn. Anywho, Straight from work I headed to this event. Today's look was all about soft cool tones with a pop of neon on the nails and feet. I like mixing odd colors together and making them make sense. The great thing about black in white in general is that it goes with EVERYTHING. So I accented a black and white outfit with neutrals: a soft neutral pink pashmina, soft grey handbag and mixed in some bright  primary colors to accessorize. I don't like to think of accessories as objects, like earrings, bracelets, shoes etc. I think colors are accessories. They can add life to black or white. Color is the new accessory for the season- Chiffon Sparkle XOXO





Popcorn Station: Check

Drink Menu: I had water. It was GOOD!- If I was a drinker-- the first choice sounds delicious!!!


Inside the Dunes Gallery.
AbraCadabra!!!!

Me and my good friend Jen. I love her look as well, she was featured once before on the post CIty Slickstah Sista. Please take note of her Bass dirty buck bootie.. I love----




GET THIS LOOK!!!


Chunky Heel Shoe
Star Print Dress
Bright Nail Color

Colored Pashmina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...