Tuesday, March 13, 2012

OOTD: Plaid Escape Hour

It's Friday and I am so happy to get my weekend jumping. I met up with two of my girls for a nice happy hour social @ Ruth Chris Steakhouse. Anywho, straight from work- Definitely was in relax  mode. Check it out!

DKNY Sleeve plaid top, Adrienne Vittadini Belt, Kate Spade gold bangle, Chanel Flap, BCBG Black Shorts, Betsey Johnsob Black tights, Free Press Blue Shoes, Kensie Cream long sleeve tee.



I really love these shoes. I really do- and I really love shorts. I really do.

Plaid wool Jacket by Grace Elements: I really adore plaid!
Gotta love these Lambskin Michael Kors buckle gloves. They are def one of my favorite pair!!!

Close up of this amazing collar and tortoise shell buttons. AMAZ!



I love mixing plaids. This is a close up of my jacket open with plaid shirt underneath... LOVE.

GET THIS LOOK
Plaid Jacket- $39


Plaid Top-$83


Shorts( you can do any color-$77

White Tee-$12
Black mary jane- $69






2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...