Friday, April 6, 2012

OOTD: Da Christian Cool

Praise Break: Giving praises to the MOST HIGH... This is my Sunday Church gear this week. Most people would say this is too radical for church. I will just say this is a reflection of how I feel . Colorful, Joyful and Blessed- especially to be myself without compromise or regret.  I hope you like it!!!


I love this cool color palette of grey, taupe, silver, fuschia and electric blue.
Let the church say AMEN!

Cute Peter Pan collar dress(TJ MAXX find), Guiseppe Zanotti Gray lace up booties, Fuschia tights (HUE), grey CC flap bag, Gold diamond cross necklace. Makeup: Lipstick by MAC in Rebel w/foxy lady lipliner.
MK Linen Trench in Silver: LOVE on so many levels.




DY Amethyst Bracelet. I have these cable bracelets in all flavors. They are really classic pieces that can be worn in a plethora of ways. John Hardy Bamboo bracelet- I usually wear for a layered effect.





XOXO
If you want this Look--- Email me and get the deets. :)

2 comments:

  1. That shoe and stocking color combination is pure awesomeness!! Who says you have to wait for summer to add a little pop of color? Rule # 1: Break all the rules!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. let the church say AMEN........love it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...